My Heartfelt Gratitude to All Who Remembered...

>> 07 December 2008

I was a bit busy last week with my intensive review for my upcoming exam and my brother borrowed my camera so that explains the dull facade of this demented blog. I miss snapping pictures non-stop. Well I hope I can catch up for this week. Anyway, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the people who remembered my natal day! First of all, I would like to thank the Lord for His saving grace, and for blessing me this year which includes passing 2 important exams in my profession (Jeremiah 29.11 I believe the promise). Of course, Mom & Dad, Dan & Darius.

Thank You so much...
  • Rey
  • Dov (Asa na si Bituin? LOL)
  • Jay²- My mentor
  • Nanay
  • Joan
  • Sam
  • Iris
  • Mark Allen
  • Mark Alain
  • Kling²
  • Cai²
  • Marie
  • George
  • Daniel
  • Aileen (the Cheshire Cat LOL)
  • Daryl (Ms. Bella Aldama LOL)
Friendster Friends (Some of them I don't know)
  • Ms. Fascinating
  • Dzh^n
  • さーAーA
  • รขgรตร vลขghด
The rest of my family
  • Aunt Joy (Thanks for the bucks hehehe)
  • Aunt Louella
  • Carlo
  • Kate

My friends around Malaysia. Terima Kasih. Saya ingin belajar bertutur Bahasa Melayu. :P
  • Aisyah (Get over your Ex-Bf LOL... kidding)
  • El (I wanna borrow Rio and Abang for the week hahaha)

Thanks to Manny Pacquiao! Winning the Dream Match is the perfect gift I ever had in 23 years. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Happy Birthday :)

From El and His Cats

p/s i dont think Rio and Abang want to fly from KL to CDO.. that is far dude :p

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

hehehe. well they're Trumps they can afford and even take the business class. they'll enjoy purring in the cocoon seats of malaysian airlines.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP