Rejoice and Be Glad...

>> 14 February 2009











After almost 4 months of burning the midnight candle everything was paid off. We give You back the Glory and Honor FOREVER! Your promises are real. The exam was really tough. Tougher than the notorious local board exam. I almost puke after finally reaching the ground floor of Trident Tower. I ran off towards Buendia Avenue's sidewalk to avoid a major faux pas in the Makati CBD (I don't have motion sickness anyway). I cried the night after the exam. It was tormenting. Everytime I close my eyes, I saw my parents' faces as well as my expectant friends. I saw the figures spent for this head-splitting test. I remember the number of practice test questions I answered before the big day. I remember the number of movies I missed for my preparation. (sigh) It was God's grace. =P


You said, 'For I know the plans I have for you... Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.' Jeremiah 29.11



*For those (friends) who know me you can check it by clicking here

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP