My First Solo Flight

>> 01 March 2009

I finally retrieved some of the pictures I had on my way back home to Cagayan de Oro. The picture above shows the bustling NAIA Centennial Terminal 2. I love the interior as well as the facade.I know Terminal 3 was foreseen to be the most innovative compared to Terminal 2 but it's not yet done. You get to see a lot of people traveling to different islands of the country. People of different backgrounds and different tongues but what caught my attention is, 'Ginoo ko ma byaan ta sa atong flight!' Visayan diaspora to the nation's capital is not that discernible anyway. They are just a minority. LOL.

I arrived 45 minutes before the gates opened that's a lot of time to contemplate on what to do next if things go wrong with my exam results. A bit excited too. This will be my first flight with Philippine Airlines. Yeah a bit expensive compared to the other who promised 'Every Juan' in a leased Airbus 320. Let's save Asia's first. I enjoyed my flight with PAL the price is reasonable so I must say I should book my next domestic flight with the country's flag carrier. =)


Me: Ma, I enjoyed my flight with PAL. Hehehe.

Ma: Naku, their domestic flights are good pero the international flights are... never mind. It's great you're back. Kumusta ang exam mo? Kailan ba ang results?

Me: (Tumulo ang pawis sa may noo) Ah. Mahirap... Sobrang hirap.


Translate Filipino (Tagalog) to English click here

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP