Llorón

>> 09 April 2010

I felt so heavy when I woke up this morning. Not from the cholesterol-packed 'finger-licking good fried chicken' that I ate last night with friends but from something else. Last night was difficult to handle. I cried and my eyes hurt a lot that I can't barely claim my detoxifying sleep. I don't know but when I'm in love I cry.. a lot. LOL. A cry baby. Llorón. I think everyone knows that. A fight can make me cry especially with someone I love big time. Yeah. I had a fight with someone special. LOL =P I won't go through the details. For you who touched my heart, you who dismantled the pipelines, the plumbing, the sink in it and decorated it with your love; you're the one I always wanted. Even my tears cry out your name. I wanted you so so bad that I could bite myself or mutilate my fingers and I just hope you feel good with that mere fact. I hope you get strength from it despite the mean distance. I have adjusted and I'm working on the new things that might have cause these petty fights. You're the remedy of almost everything.. And yes a line from a Marc Dorsey song.
I crave your touch I crave your lips. I miss so much the excitement of your kiss.. my heart won't behave...


PS: I'll get to you as soon as I get that effin' card.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Estatuto de autonomia de cuba.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9VW0FVZ

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP