Fixing Darius' Hair-do

>> 06 November 2008
















I woke up from a side-splitting laughter from the other side of my room near the low fence where mom or our exceedingly naive housemaid chit chats with my aunt. I took a peep. That was not my youngest brother's funny giggle but it was my aunt's and my mom's. I wonder what made them rub elbows after that little misunderstanding at my grandparents' diamond anniversary. Well, older adults got their own ways of patching things up that younger adults find it too complex to understand. Anyway, I went out and washed my face to reduce its puffiness from waking up 30 minutes earlier than my standard waking time. For those of you who did not know, I usually wake up at 9 AM. That's standard. I should stick to that before I get a job and wake up as early as 6 AM for the 7 AM morning shift nurse. The laughter ended just before I finished taking a bath. As I went out my room, I saw dad, mom and Darius dressed up for the city. And I almost forgot, I fasted for 12 hours for a complete blood chemistry which is due by 10.30 AM.

Me: 'Twing! Sama ka sa ospital magpapa inject si Kuya!?'
Darius: ' Sasamahan ka namin baka matumba ka tulad ni Koko (Our middle brother)'
Me: 'Teka muna... Hahahaha. Ano ang nangyari sa hair mo? (Nagtawanan si mama at papa, naka smile lang siya sa ginawa niyang bagong hairstyle)'
Auntie Bebe: 'Ginupit niya kasi gusto raw niyang maging isang barber. Hehehe. (Ikaw ba si Twing2?)'
Me: 'Ipapaayos natin iyan sa totoong barber. Hehehe. Bakit kasi naka lagay sa office table ang gunting dapat nasa itaas iyan ng ref?'
Papa: 'Buti na lang hindi natusok ang mata. Naku huwag mo nang gawin iyan at baka ma tulad ka ni Kerka (Aso ng kapitbahay).'


Translate Filipino (Tagalog) to English click here

2 comments:

Cathapulan November 8, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

ka cute sa bata oi. hehe

Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Akong manghud. :P

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP