Sweepin' Through The City: Bigby's Café & Restaurant Rosario Arcade

>> 30 November 2008
















I had a great dinning experience at Bigby's Café & Restaurant last Saturday hmm of course with a special someone. Unfortunately, I haven't brought my camera. Bigby's is an original Kagay-anon (Cagayan de Oro) restaurant that started 10 years ago. Bigby's will branch out to Manila at SM Mega Mall (Don't ask me I am not familiar with Manila really) and will be open on the 20th of December 2008. :P

2 comments:

manÜ December 7, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

a good friend brought me to Bigby's when I visited her in Cagayan de Oro. Love the food!

http://typicalpinoyuppie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous December 24, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

that's cool then dine at the new Bigby's Manila Branch.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP