Capitol University Glee Club: A Moment Like This

>> 20 December 2008



This is one of their line up in Busan International Chorale Competition last November of this year. I love their very own version of Kelly Clarkson's A Moment Like This. I would like to apologize for not providing you guys the best sound since I'm using an ordinary mp4 camera but I think this will do. Hope you enjoy the music! I wish this talented group the best more competition to join and awards to bag not only for the university and Cagayan de Oro but for the Philippines as well.=P

2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

hey! thank you so much for posting this video. i have been wishing that this song will be posted because until now, the official video from Busan hasn't been furnished yet. Thanks though! Not to be biased but I truely love the coir when they sing this song..:) also, thanks for the nice words towards the group. I/we basically don't know yet in person but you take time on listening and appreciating us. You are indeed a true lover of music. All the best1

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

ano buz, due to an oeverwhelming emotion, mali-mali tuloy hehehe anyway, you can always get the gist of it though.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP