I'm Going to The Laundromat

>> 29 December 2008
















We got a pile of laundry for today so I'm headed to the nearest laundromat which is 2 km away from home. It reminded me of the song that I used to play back in college freshman year. This has nothing to do with anything personal anyway. Swear I didn't dance while doing the laundry. LOL. We also performed this song together with former officemates back in call center days. Miss the jamming really hope we can have the time guys! 'Soap, powder, bleach, towels, fabric softener... & let's not forget the food stains, dirt spots... '=P

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

i like this song... it also reminded me during my time back in curtin university. when i visited my friends in their hostel, they have this laundry room (share both boys & girls), they will play this song LOL....

one of the aussie will say KISS MY ASS (the early part of the song) as loud as she can LOL.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP