A Night With the Madame

>> 07 January 2009
















Eve & Maricel on the background finishing their nth plate while the philanthropist/heiress of the Cebu-based bus company, Madame Jo smiles at the camera. =P

Madame: Young man, is this for the New York Times or Vogue?
Me: No ma'am. I just love taking pictures. It's my hobby really.
Madame: Perhaps I should give you a recommendation to Escolé des Beaux-Arts or the
Ecolé Supérieure de Réalisation Audiovisuelle faculty of photography all in France my dear.
Me: Thanks ma'am but I reckon that the less fortunate talented people will benefit from that.
Madame: I see. Hmm. That's a splendid idea. Do I look majestic with this fur-lined hat my dear?

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Hello,

I am giving your blog this Butterfly Award please click the link http://maalamat.blogspot.com/2009/01/butterfly-award.html.

Cheers

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP