On Duty For the Holidays

>> 07 January 2009
















Rikoy & me had a quick dinner at a certain fast food chain in Divisoria just before the CU call center Christmas party. I know this posting is a bit late but I wondered if this fast food crew member will be spending the holidays at home or at work. I just thought of that since I will surely experience that some time in the future. It is so nice to spend the holidays at home with the entire family. =P

Me: Bukas ba ang lahat ng fast food chain during Christmas at New Year?
Rikoy: Di naman siguro...
Me: Hmm. Basta sure ako may trabaho ang mga taga-call center.
Rikoy: Oo ui.
Me: (Saan kaya magpapasko ang crew na ito?)


Translate Filipino (Tagalog) to English click here

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP