Notice To Everyone

>> 26 January 2009

Hi Good Day everyone! I would like to inform you that I will be inactive in the blogsphere for quite some time hmm for 2 weeks I guess. I'm currently preparing for an exam that will due 'some' time in the second week of February. I hope I can post some entries this week but I won't promise. What I can assure you after this important lap in my career is more postings and of course pictures of my trip. Yes. I'll be leaving for Manila. Have a blessed day. Ingats kayo! Kita kits. Jaga diri (to my friends from MY) jumpa lagi.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

have a good trip to Manila!

Cheers from Malaysia :)

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Hehe. Thanks. I'll be leaving on the 9th. Still preparing for the 'BIG DAY.'

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP