My Stash

>> 17 July 2008


What's in my stash? Well, I got lots of stuff in it. These are favorite articles, high school compositions, my entrance packet to college from Ateneo de Cagayan and of course small things given by significant others. My stash is small as you can see it in the picture. It can contain 15 large pads of Cadbury chocolate or 20 obselete cassette tapes stacked one with the other. This evening, just when I arrived from the city to pick up my most awaited yet disappointing machine readable passport, I reckoned to check my stash out and have something to post for this blog. Hehe. Surprisingly, the papers were not yellowed by age! I can still distinguish the colors of the clippings I got from newspapers and magazines. This blog will be a series of stories on the objects that has a symphysis of what I am right now, what I love to do. This is an overture of my profile. This is a part of me.

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP