Laughter & More Laughter

>> 22 June 2009
















I had a very blessed Sunday. Relatives from EEUU, Iligan & Bukidnon came together in unity after miles and time of being apart. Highlights? Laughter and more laughter especially when the old folks grouped together and talked about their humble beginnings. I've realized how difficult times were when they were young. I'm happy that through those difficult times we were able to surpass what they had experienced before. Another realization was the fact that they don't want it to become a cycle. They wanted to live our lives to the fullest without thinking of what to wear or eat the next day. I'm so blessed to be part of the family. I'm looking forward of meeting mom's cousin's children soon. ☺

2 comments:

Jez June 23, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

I can relate :D

Davíd June 23, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

HI JEZ

Thanks for visiting. =) Yeah! Just looking at the photos I still can hear the laughter.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP