Within

>> 18 June 2009

Mom heard me crying over a personal battle, a personal struggle. I was talking with the Father when she went out on her pajamas and nightcap. She said that she heard someone crying I hurriedly went near the PC to hide my tears. She thought it was YouTube so she went on to her sleep. Pheew, but I still wanna cry and talk with Him about it. I'm not defeated I know I'm not the battle is on and I'm gonna kneel, cry and do something with it. I'm entrusting everything to Him no matter what. My spiritual guides said that it's a process. Indeed, it really is... and yeah a song, Sunday is Father's Day this is dedicated to our Maker & for the earthly fathers out there. I already posted this cover by Passion but it's always a goodie. Now, Jeremiah 1.5 said, 'Before I formed you in the womb, I know you...'



He Knows My Name
By Tommy Walker

"I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go"

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP