Mom's Birthday Cake

>> 04 June 2009
















Last May 20, we had an extraordinary celebration with my siblings for my mom's birthday. I really had a hard time what to give her. I was thinking to buy a pair of flip flops for her but unfortunately the color I was looking for wasn't available at that time. So I bought her a cake. Chocolate Marjolain by Red Ribbon. Love it so much. This will be my cake of the year. It is like a thousand Pastel by VJANDEP. The taste is matchless. Well, I still have to try something new next time. I'm sure Red Ribbon's going to surprise me. ☺

2 comments:

Lilian June 4, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

wow mouth watering birthday cake looks very delicious to me blated happy birthday to your mom

Davíd June 5, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

@Lilian
Thanks yep love it so much I bought one for a church mentor on his birthday. He went upside down after his first slice.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP