A Gift for Grandma

>> 27 October 2008
















Bye Koi (warped by the plastic bag)! Bye Excelsea (Foreground) and Arabica (Background) as well as the rest of the tetras (Black and Buenos Aires Tetras)! Last Sunday, 26th of October was my grandma's birthday so I gave them out to add up her tank community. The aquarium was a traditional hobby passed on from my grandparents down to their grandchildren but I alone continued the tradition, the rest of my cousins were into technology and photography. Anyway, the name Arabica and Excelsea are types of coffee beans (along with Robusta) that are currently a selection in coffee shops. Arabica has a red-orange set of eyes while Excelsea has a dull yellow. The coffee names has nothing to do with their color. I don't know why I named them that way. Koi was named after an angelfish variety which has a koi-like markings and color but usually yellow markings on the head.I don't miss them really I still have the chance to check them out nanay's home is just 3 blocks away from here I don't have to be emotional. Her tank is a home of 4 platys, which I gave months ago and a koi, I'm not a koi enthusiast so I have no idea what variety it is. :-p

1 comments:

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

First of all, congratulation for Page Rank 1 by google :) they loving you so much :D

Second, Happy birthday to your grandma...

It's good that the "fish lover" runs in the family.. like genetics :D

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP