Long! Thank you so much! :P

>> 15 October 2008


After 6 months of working without day-offs in Anaheim, Long, welcome home! First, I would like to thank you for this little pasalubong (gift, a new Ipod/Iphone Apple USB Adapter) I really appreciate it. I know you've been so lonely back in the states but then I would also like to thank Ate Phalyn for accompanying you around CA with her new car (aheeem). Hmm. I don't want to be mushy, well, I know you've been worried of us here after 2 of our loved ones passed away but we were much worried of you of not having you here with us during our loss. But then, everything has a purpose yet so far God has been good to us and He will remain good. You've been ravaged with a lot of bad news from here and you remained strong. That's simply fabulous. Anyway so much for that, though I never got the chance to browse your new Ipod Touch thank you kaayo! Hehe. Long abi nako magdala ka og kurtina, bedsheet og mantel hehehe kay murag unlimited jud kaayo ang supply ana hmm murag beauty products na jud ang gipangita sa ato mga auntie kay you know na the age...

1 comments:

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

buotan kaau si long kung kinsa man kaha na siya hahaha.

cath

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP