Sweepin' Through The City: While waiting at NSO III

>> 24 October 2008




















After eavesdropping a conversation between a negligent yaya (nanny) and a nosy security, I finally decided to sit down the rickety high chair. I've been out under the sun looking around the frustrating barren premises of NSO Cagayan de Oro. All you see around the business park is a wide expanse of parking lot. Cement. Dirt. Dust. The scorching afternoon sun. Lucky you get a parking lot nearby the office or you get a free tan from walking 2 blocks between your car. And the rickety chair's uncomfortable to sit so I stood up not because of the inconvenience it cause but to don my shoelace. As I raised my head from stooping I noticed a little boy under the high table on his solitary play. I grabbed my cam from behind with stealth not to disturb a rare animal on action and (click)... perfect! :P Teka muna... JOONATAN (Jonathan) ikaw ba yan???

Translate Filipino (Tagalog) to English click here

1 comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Nice, you have the tongue of a poet;)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP